Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2009

O 3º Domingo de Advento


Kommentare:

  1. Belíssima imagem de preparação para o grande dia de Natal!
    beijo, ótimo domingo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bom Domingo de advento e bom concerto para ti!

    Beijinhos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Advent, Advent, die dritte Kerze brennt.
    nun ist es nicht mehr weit.
    Advent, Advent, die dritte Kerze brennt.
    Macht euch schon bereit.

    Tradução à letra:

    Advento, Advento, a 3ª vela arde.
    Agora já não falta muito. (tempo)
    Advento, Advento, a 3ª vela arde.
    Aprontai-vos já. (para a chegada do Senhor)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Teresa

    Olá, eu sou a Quica do Pó de Estrelas.

    Peço IMENSA desculpa, mas só hoje é que vi o comentário que deixou no meu blog!!!
    Têm sido tantas postagens, que algumas coisas escapam-se sem eu quere! Veja lá que nem a Memória da minha Irmã ( Magui) eu comentei! Dei conta hoje e também lhe pedi desculpa. Ainda está a tempo de mandar a história. Se quiser, eu atraso 2 dias o encerramento do concurso e encurta-se o tempo da votação. eu gostava muito, ainda para mais vindo de lá de tão longe, deve trazer asas de Anjo!
    O meu mail é : juoli2@hotmail.com

    Mande que eu depois posto aqui.

    Um beijinho MUITO GRANDE cheio de Pó de Estrela e as minhas DESCULPAS sinceras.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills
    as well as with the layout on your

    weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the excellent

    quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog
    like this one today..

    Look into my web-site - http://lets-test.com/
    Here is my web-site ... mammogram pics

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one.
    I mean, I do know it was my choice to read, however I

    truly thought youd have one thing interesting to say.
    All I

    hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you could repair
    if you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.


    Review my blog post: blogspot.de
    Here is my web-site ; Discount

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your website is so
    cool. I

    am impressed by the details that you have on this blog.
    It reveals how nicely you

    understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.


    You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere

    and simply couldn't come across. What a great website.

    Here is my web site ... rahula.info
    Take a look at my web site ; car hire in spain

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the

    accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - irenaustka.blogspot.ru
    Here is my site ; Costa Blanca weather conditions today

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Superb website you have here but I was wondering
    if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

    I'd really love to

    be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any

    suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate

    it!

    Here is my web blog - zakladki.no1.mielno.pl
    Also visit my site property Spain Dolores

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Throughout the grand scheme of things you'll

    secure an A+ just for effort. Where exactly you actually confused me was on your particulars. You know, as

    the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it couldn't be

    more true right here. Having said that,

    permit me tell you exactly what

    did deliver the results. Your authoring

    is highly

    engaging and that is probably the reason why

    I am making the effort to opine. I do not make it a regular
    habit of

    doing that. Next, despite the fact that I can notice a leaps in reason you
    make, I am not really confident of exactly how you seem to

    connect the details which in turn produce

    the final result. For right now I will subscribe to your position but hope in
    the foreseeable future

    you actually connect your dots better.

    Have a look at my website: territoiremellois.blogspot.ru
    My website - ideal carp

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This actually answered my problem, thanks!

    Here is my site; ugu.pl
    Feel free to visit my blog post ; accommodation fishing

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really
    know what you are talking about!

    Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my site =). We could have a
    link exchange contract between us!

    Feel free to visit my blog post room122.blogspot.com.es
    Feel free to surf my page ; Oliva

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your

    weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice

    quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one
    today..

    My web page - kaiser560.pixnet.net
    Also see my site :: houses for sale in Spain Albox

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that are
    meant

    to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning
    this publish upper! Come on

    over and consult with my website . Thanks

    =)

    My web blog :: http://www.simsports.co.kr/
    Also visit my website : do-it-yourself solar powered heating

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and

    look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared

    your web site in my social networks!

    Feel free to visit my web site; wiki.fosscon.net
    Also see my site :: caravan recalls

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at

    work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm

    amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,

    just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent site!

    Also visit my site: www.clim.de
    Also see my web site :: rent car spain javea

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written

    by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You are

    wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my website - http://topseobacklinks.com/search/http://www.alboxproperty.com
    My web blog ... antique maytag washing machine

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. This site is really a walk-

    via for all the data you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask.
    Glimpse here, and also you’ll

    undoubtedly discover it.1
    There may be noticeably a bundle to find out about this.
    I assume you made

    sure nice factors in features also.

    Here is my website - http://www.inrad.hcnet.usp.br/inrad-tutorial/index.php?title=3_Main_Reasons_Why_You_Need_To_Travel_Through_Spain
    Also see my web page: weather spain in december

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right.
    This post

    truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    My site ... http://mealbymel.blogspot.ru/2012/05/zhong-hua-chinese-breakfast.html
    my site: hitachi bread maker recipes

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I do not even know how I stopped up right here,

    but I thought this put up was great. I

    don't understand who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    My blog post: www.eldiariodesantodomingo.com
    Check out my weblog - argos spain forum Valencia

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design
    this website yourself or did you

    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and

    would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

    Here is my weblog - www.chen-hs.com.tw
    Visit my web page - Alicante apartments

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored

    material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience

    over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly

    the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

    Here is my blog ... links.esfera.mobi
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; precious moments unity candle

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. There is evidently a bundle to

    realize about this. I assume you made some good points in

    features also.
    Here is my web site : http://allstarhrconsulting.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/hello-world

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. In the awesome pattern of things you'll get an A+ just for hard work. Where exactly you misplaced me personally was on the specifics. As they say, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn't be

    much more correct at this point. Having said that,

    permit me inform you what exactly

    did give good results. The writing

    is extremely

    persuasive which is possibly why

    I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of

    doing that. 2nd, while I can

    certainly see a jumps in logic you make, I am not really convinced of exactly how you seem to

    connect your ideas that make

    the conclusion. For the moment I will subscribe to your position
    however wish in the foreseeable future you connect your
    facts better.
    My webpage :: http://www.fdw.fr

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term

    and it's time to be happy. I've read this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-

    grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles

    relating to this article. I wish to learn more things about it!
    My homepage :: http://www.genessausageshop.com/index.php/member/45626

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I

    have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or

    suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
    Feel free to visit my blog post : posables.openeye.org

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You

    have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take

    some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some
    material for your blog in

    exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if
    interested. Regards!

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... blogspot.com
    my page - http://rahula.info/search.php?search=http://www.booklovers.co.nz/index.php/member/7300

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. You are a very intelligent individual!
    Here is my blog post ; http://www.sohrae.org/index.php?document_srl=2181

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Together with almost everything that

    seems to be building within this area, many of your perspectives happen to be

    very exciting. Nevertheless, I appologize, but I do not give credence to your

    whole suggestion, all be it exhilarating none the

    less. It looks to everybody that your comments


    are actually not totally validated and in fact you are generally yourself not entirely convinced
    of your assertion. In any case I did enjoy reading
    it.
    Here is my web site : libreseneltiempo.org

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are speaking
    about! Bookmarked. Kindly

    additionally discuss with my website =). We

    can have a link exchange agreement between us!
    Here is my webpage - soforce.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. I’m now not sure where you're getting your

    information, however great topic. I must spend some time learning

    much more or understanding more. Thank you for great info I was searching for

    this info for my mission.
    Also see my website > http://mentorportal.dk/story.php?title=thespainforum-com-at-website-informer-

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
    I'm not

    very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
    thinking about creating my own but

    I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate

    it
    Look at my web site gloriouslinks.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any

    suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
    My page - http://articleshere.info

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. At this time it appears like Expression Engine
    is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that

    what you are using on your blog?

    my blog post excelanto.in

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Wonderful website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any discussion

    boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to

    be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any

    recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my web site: www.seofriendly.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am
    a blogger, and I was wanting to

    know your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we

    are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.



    Also visit my website :: www.e-plc.gr

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Hello. splendid job. I did not expect

    this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

    my blog post ... 108.179.216.143

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. It is really a great and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this

    useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thanks for

    sharing.

    My blog post ... authenticlinks.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly

    additionally discuss with my web site =). We

    may have a hyperlink trade contract among us!

    Feel free to surf to my web page: http://themostcake.co.uk/groups/spain-tops-european-quality-poll/

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. It's actually very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and take the hottest news.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: website

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am surprised why this accident didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: home cellulite treatment

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - http://www.designartclub.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
    could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!


    My website ... cellulite treatment reviews

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
    into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    Feel free to visit my web-site anti cellulite treatment

    AntwortenLöschen
  45. I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance
    of most recent and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

    Also visit my web blog ... new cellulite treatment

    AntwortenLöschen
  46. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it
    seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site
    when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Review my page ... best hair care products for black hair [techcombank.me]

    AntwortenLöschen
  47. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!


    Have a look at my web blog - optionsmd review

    AntwortenLöschen
  48. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If
    so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my page: chi hair straightener

    AntwortenLöschen
  49. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    my web site - forex trading strategy

    AntwortenLöschen
  50. And if they are convinced, and so you help them throw more
    than blood all over time. They are pronto jelqing takings a 1-2 day happy chance.
    Well I am here to explicate why A. Apparently, if you feature zits or are getting down to see symptoms and symptoms of hair's-breadth red ink you should opt for an reserve penile enlargement item. Then, you are in direful motive for info does the state respond? And a larger manhood is will increase your libido, enhance the health of your prostate, final longer during sex, and have got explosive climaxes.

    My blog post penis advantage penis advantage review penis advantage reviews penisadvantage penisadvantage review penisadvantage reviews

    AntwortenLöschen

A minha alegria é o aroma de tangerina nos dedos

Mein Bild
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Lamego foi a cidade que me viu nascer. Porto foi a cidade que me viu crescer. Düsseldorf é a cidade que está a ver-me envelhecer.

OBRIGADA, AFRODITE!

OBRIGADA, AFRODITE!

Blog-Archiv

BLOGOSFERA

EURO 2016

SETEMBRO

SETEMBRO
“Quando todos pensam o mesmo, ninguém pensa muito”
Søren Aabye Kierkegaard

Quem me lê

I – AVÉ-MARIAS

Nas nossas ruas, ao anoitecer,
Há tal soturnidade, há tal melancolia,
Que as sombras, o bulício, o Tejo, a maresia
Despertam-me um desejo absurdo de sofrer.

O céu parece baixo e de neblina,
O gás extravasado enjoa-me, perturba;
E os edifícios, com as chaminés, e a turba
Toldam-se duma cor monótona e londrina.

Batem os carros d'aluguer, ao fundo,
Levando à via férrea os que se vão. Felizes!
Ocorrem-me em revista exposições, países:
Madrid, Paris, Berlim, S. Petersburgo, o mundo!

Semelham-se a gaiolas, com viveiros,
As edificações somente emadeiradas:
Como morcegos, ao cair das badaladas,
Saltam de viga em viga os mestres carpinteiros.

Voltam os calafates, aos magotes,
De jaquetão ao ombro, enfarruscados, secos;
Embrenho-me, a cismar, por boqueirões, por becos,
Ou erro pelos cais a que se atracam botes.

E evoco, então, as crónicas navais:
Mouros, baixéis, heróis, tudo ressuscitado!
Luta Camões no mar, salvando um livro a nado!
Singram soberbas naus que eu não verei jamais!

E o fim da tarde inspira-me; e incomoda!
De um couraçado inglês vogam os escaleres;
E em terra num tinir de louças e talheres
Flamejam, ao jantar, alguns hotéis da moda.

Num trem de praça arengam dois dentistas;
Um trôpego arlequim braceja numas andas;
Os querubins do lar flutuam nas varandas;
Às portas, em cabelo, enfadam-se os lojistas!

Vazam-se os arsenais e as oficinas;
Reluz, viscoso, o rio, apressam-se as obreiras;
E num cardume negro, hercúleas, galhofeiras,
Correndo com firmeza, assomam as varinas.

Vem sacudindo as ancas opulentas!
Seus troncos varonis recordam-me pilastras;
E algumas, à cabeça, embalam nas canastras
Os filhos que depois naufragam nas tormentas.

Descalças! Nas descargas de carvão,
Desde manhã à noite, a bordo das fragatas;
E apinham-se num bairro aonde miam gatas,
E o peixe podre gera focos de infecção!

Cesário Verde

O sentimento de um Ocidental

BIBLIOTECAS

CARTÃO PRÓSPERO

É o nome de uma das mais emblemáticas personagens de Shakespeare: Próspero, o mago de "A Tempestade". Muitos viram nele a encarnação dramática do Bardo de Stratford-upon-Avon e a metáfora do próprio Teatro. Próspero é também o nome de um Cartão que o TNSJ concebeu para servir de presente de Natal ou aniversário.
Entre os benefícios concedidos por este Próspero, contam-se entradas duplas para espetáculos da programação TNSJ, descontos especiais em publicações, e convites para ensaios abertos e actividades paralelas.
Mais informações nas Bilheteiras do TNSJ.

Passeios literários

Lista de boas intenções

Deitar cedo e cedo erguer, dá saúde e faz crescer!

Quero separar-me de tudo aquilo, que não preciso. Só quem larga, tem as mãos livres!

Não guardes para amanhã, o que podes fazer hoje!

Certificado de Participação

Certificado de Participação
"O acaso faz com que essas duas
Que a sorte sempre separou
Se cruzem pela mesma rua
Olhando-se com a mesma dor".
Chico Buarque, "Umas e Outrass"


Livro, um amigo
para brincar comigo,
um navio para viajar,
um jardim para brincar,
uma escola para levar
debaixo do braço.

If I should learn, in some quite casual way
That you were gone, not to return again -
… I should but watch the station lights rush by
With a more careful interest on my face.

Edna St. Vicent Millay

A verdadeira viagem de descoberta consiste não em ver novas paisagens, mas em vê-las com novos olhos.

Marcel Proust

  • Große Bücher haben viele Kerne. Aber wenn Orhan Pamuk noch irgendetwas aus dieser Zeit besitzt, vielleicht ein Teeglas, dessen Rand sich noch immer an die süßen Lippen und den kleinen Mund der Schwarzen Rose erinnern kann, als sei er gestern davon berührt worden, dann werden wir dieses Glas eines Tages im Museum der Unschuld sehen und uns an die Zauberworte erinnern, die sein Schlaf geboren hat.
O caminho para todas as coisas grandiosas passa pelo silêncio.

Friedrich Nietzsche

ZEIT ZUM LESEN

ZEIT ZUM LESEN
Seit 4. September 2008 probiert Teresa ihr neues BÄREN Leben aus!

Demasiada pequena para pensar em Deus
Demasiada segura de si mesma para pensar em Deus
Demasiada enamorada para pensar em Deus
Demasiada ocupada para pensar em Deus
Demasiada cansada para pensar em Deus
- demasiado tarde para pensar em Deus
Like sands thru the hour glass so are the days of our lives.

Nada te perturbe,
Nada te espante,
Tudo passa,
Deus não muda,
A paciência tudo alcança;
Quem a Deus tem
Nada lhe falta:
Só Deus basta.

Eleva o pensamento,
Ao céu sobe,
Por nada te angusties,
Nada te perturbe.

Stª Teresa D'Ávila
“Quando todos pensam o mesmo, ninguém pensa muito” Søren Aabye Kierkegaard

Escrever é pura e simplesmente uma maneira de criar imagens multicolores!

Muito obrigada, Tossan!

Muito obrigada, Tossan!

Muito obrigada à Edna pela nomeação

Muito obrigada à Edna pela nomeação

Muito obrigada à Cleopatra Moon pela nomeação!

Muito obrigada à Cleopatra Moon pela nomeação!

Da minha amiga de sempre a Isabel Cabral!

Da minha amiga de sempre a Isabel Cabral!

Directo do Porto para Düsseldorf do Artista Maldito com a benção do Joseph Beuys

Directo do Porto para Düsseldorf do Artista Maldito com a benção do Joseph Beuys

Da TETÉ

Da TETÉ

DIA DA TERRA

"Eu saí da Terra três vezes. E eu descobri que não há outro lugar para ir", disse o astronauta Wally Schirra

FONTES

Do ARTISTA MALDITO

Do ARTISTA MALDITO

Do Artista Maldito

Do Artista Maldito

EMATEJOCA

Jardim de Amizade

Jardim de Amizade

MASP em São Paulo



Bookmark and Share

OBRIGADA, PÓ DE ESTRELA!

OBRIGADA, PÓ DE ESTRELA!

RENASCER

RENASCER
Obrigada, Pó de Estrela
Algumas imagens colocadas no blog são tiradas da net.
Se alguém for proprietário e for contra a publicação por favor deixe um aviso.
Obrigada

Obrigada, Carlos Albuquerque

Obrigada, Carlos Albuquerque

Um tesouro azul

Da BLUE VELVET

Da BLUE VELVET

GALERIA PRÉMIOS E SÊLOS

GALERIA PRÉMIOS E SÊLOS

caça aos políticos

Obrigada, Papoila!

Obrigada, Papoila!

Obrigada, Teresa!

Obrigada, Teresa!

OBRIGADA, BLUE VELVET!

OBRIGADA, BLUE VELVET!

Muito obrigada, Teté!

Muito obrigada, Teté!

Fundação Eugénio de Andrade

O meu Anjo de Natal

O meu Anjo de Natal

MÚSICA

Diz que não gosta de música clássica?

A justiça começa em casa.

FORTUNA DÜSSELDORF

FORTUNA DÜSSELDORF

É nacional? Vamos comprar!

Está provado que se cada português consumir 100 EUR de produtos nacionais por mês a economia cresce acima de todas as estimativas e ainda cria 1 posto de trabalho!

Por favor, quando for ao supermercado, dê preferência aos produtos de fabrico Português.
Se não sabe quais são, verifique sempre o CÓDIGO DE BARRAS:

TODOS OS PRODUTOS PORTUGUESES COMEÇAM POR "560" NO CÓDIGO DE BARRAS!

Obrigada, Beatriz!

Obrigada, Beatriz!
A 83ª cerimónia dos Óscares está marcada para o dia 27 de Fevereiro, no Kodak Theatre, em Los Angeles, Califórnia, sendo os nomeados conhecidos em Janeiro.

Ars Homo Erotica em Varsóvia

selo "ematejoca azul"

There is no path you create it once you set out to walk it