AL der Oktopus ist das Maskotchen der RED WINGS

Photo from Wikipedia

Kommentare

  1. I am so excited to see a post about the Red Wings on your blog! The city I live in is more alive than it has been in years. In the past few weeks, many of the Canadian radio and television personalities that we hear (because I live less than an hour from Canada) have been very critical of The Red Wings because they have so many European players, but we proved that that is what makes our team great. Thank you for supporting Hockey and Detroit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello! You are asleep now ;) I mostly love that giant Twocan from Düsseldorf at the bottom of this blog :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I agree with anonymous, that is a pretty cool bird. By the way what are those short movies right above it all about?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello, Teresa! So English you are! Well, first of all, a request: please, don't praise me so much. Or else, don't praise me at all. Because, if you praise me, I receive my award in this world... and I am saving my "deeds" in order to get a high prize in the other world. Well, I'm serious: you managed to embarrass me. I am just a person with some talents I was given. I just invest my talents in the others. I have enough, I don't need anything you can buy with money. I'm such a lucky and blessed person! Please, please, please, you cam like me or love me, because I love people and some ones particularly. All my bloggers, for instance. I'm proud od Ccz, of course, but I'm proud of Rui and Joana, too. I'm proud of each of your achievements. I'm proud of my trainees, my students, my friends. Is it clear, my dearest?
    Abou my age, in 1961 I was 19 years old. Carlos was born when I was twenty-one. And I can recall all my life since I was three years old.
    Dear Teresa, thank you for your love. For me, it is precious. And know, as Raul put it so well, we are no longer "uma caixinha de afectos" but "uma cadeia de Amor". A chain of Love! Wonderful!
    Kiss you, Avó Pirueta

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Couldn't have said it better myself Josh. The Cup is back where it belongs... With us in Detroit!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen